2006-04-20

My new Flickr photography space

I have created my photography gallery under Flickr. As my first step into adding my 'photographed' life, I have added a few photos from my travels to Istanbul and London, and a sunset from Guadalajara.

The travel to Istanbul was 2 years ago, and it's my best experience by far in leisure. This city it's a very interesting aproach to the Muslim religion and a travel also, to the past and to the frontiers of two of the most important religions of the world. You can see churches, mosques, and roman buildings together giving a rich mosaic of how the history has created a city on the banks of bosphorous, also the edge between asian an europe continents.

We travel to London a year ago for a week, and was so beatiful, and expensive!!! London, in my opinion, one of the most modern cities at least of Europe, and possibly of the world, offers a good amount of stones and iron (past and present) giving an balanced mix between the old and the new.

Finally, I wanna talk about Guadalajara, where we stay in the holiday house of my couple uncle's. It was a very good place to rest and recharge our energy, with good landscapes (and so different of the landscapes from Tarragona, a mediterranean place).

I will post new photographies as soon as possible from my archive. I have updated also, the links on the left side of the blog to refer to the different categories of the flickr site.

I hope you'll enjoy it!

No hay comentarios: