2006-10-24

Traveling without agency

The first time we, my girlfriend and I, made a travel without any travel agency was two years ago, going from Barcelona (Spain) to Istambul (an incredible city everybody have to visit) for seven days.

In that travel we purchase the fly and the hotel using an agency but that was the last thing we did with it, because handling a LonelyPlanet on my hand, we discovered the city better than with any one can do. Now, thinking about that travel, my memories come to me about the people, smiles, unique situations or special places we met. No stones and history comes to me, only beautifull thoughts about the people of the city and the atmosphere of that millenial city.

Now it's time to travel again, and this time we planned to go to Thailand. We are two days from the fly that will send us to the other point of the world, and this time all our travel was plannified and executed without any agency, only Internet.

In the next post I'll explain how we plannified the travel and the required steps to do it safe.

No hay comentarios: